Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Own T21 Afghan

It came in the mail yesterday.

Our very own T21 Afghan made just for Joaquin.



He loves it and so do I. The colors are gorgeous, they compliment his nursery bedding (and his eyes!). Thank you so much Chandos for sharing your talent with us. We love it and look forward to staying cozy and cuddling in it for years to come.






We can't wait to get the "official" afghan sometime this summer.

ONE BLANKET. MANY STATES. MANY COUNTRIES. HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES. ONE COMMON THREAD!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! He is getting so big. We hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is a perfect fit with Joaquin's bedding! How fun would it be if you and I handed the T21 afghan off to one or the other in the line up!?!...I think it is coming our way in July, right? Still hoping to meet up with you in Sacramento for the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ADORABLE...what a cutie! I think this is such a cool project. Even though many of us will never meet we have something in common...our kiddos. This afghan is a way to touch the lives of all of us and bring us together. I think it's really cool that Joaquin and Lily will both be snuggly under the same afghan...at different times :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute! I'm glad he likes it and it matches!! I updated his page on the Project Blog to include some of his pictures and one of me wearing my necklace!

    http://thet21travelingafghanproject.blogspot.com/2009/04/afghan-for-joaquin.html

    ReplyDelete