Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Koukla Kids

Our local children's boutique here in East Sacramento has generously offered 20% of their sales to benefit the Saving Sofia Adoption Fund this Friday and Saturday, February 12 & 13. I will also be working there this Friday so I'd love to see you! If you live in Sacramento, please consider shopping at Koukla Kids located at 3809 J Street right next to Starbucks and stock up on baby shower gifts, birthday gifts, Valentine's gifts, Easter gifts, etc. etc. You will love this store and we are SO VERY GRATEFUL to owners Toria and Kathryn for supporting us this way.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hello:) Zoya will be 2 in June. She was closer to Sofia's age before Sofia got younger ;) haha. What a blessing to know she has had to spend less time in an orphanage than everyone thought. So excited for you and I hope I get to meet Sofia and love on her for you while we are there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU to everyone who came to the store today Friday...we had an amazing day of sales. Please remember to come in on Saturday (I won't be there) and shop some more to help Sofia's Adoption Fund!!!!
    Thank you SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't begin to explain the connections that led me to your blog, and believe me I tried to connect all the dots but it's far too long a story for this space (short story is I knew of Sofia through a friend who is adopting another child from the exact same place, and had secret hopes she would also bring home Sofia, but then stumbled upon your blog through a friend of another friend and found that she now has a family waiting for her). However, just wanted to share that, as a fellow international adoptive parent, I know the pain and heartache of this eternal waiting game, and am wishing you nothing but the best in your journey to Sofia!

    ReplyDelete