Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Kids on the Block



Meet Sheridan, Gabby, John Michael, and of course Joaquin. These are the new kids on the block....or at least the newest members in Sacramento with a little genetic enhancement as Sheridan's mom, Lisa, calls it.

We met last month for a playdate and had a wonderful time. I can't wait to watch these kids grow up together and I look forward to forming a lasting bond with the moms as well. It feels good to have our own little community of families on the same journey.

9 comments:

  1. They are SOOOO adorable!!! How fun to have such cute little kids everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is a FANTASTIC feeling to know someone is right around the corner going through the same things as we are. And I just KNOW our kids will be best buds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise, Jennifer! There's my little (big) guy with your cutie pie and the other 2 little darlins. Looking forward to getting them together again :-) That was so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! And they are all signed up for the Traveling Afghan, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! It would be so fun to see you guys! Our DS group is affiliated with DS group in Sacramento, so I might have to take a visit out there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO looking forward to our journey together... what a great post - and a sweet welcome for our family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this pic... and I love that we're on this journey together!

    ReplyDelete